Winter Snowman

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you to share the details on my card for the current challenge!!

I had just fallen head over heels with this guy-

I first colored up this cutie from CC Designs, Roberto's
Rascals, Winter Snowman.
Next, I cut some white cardstock stitched rectangles
out using one of my MFT Blueprint Dies sets.
I used the Lawn Fawn Forest Border Die to create
a few layers of trees from the stitched rectangle sheets.
I stamped the snowballs from the Lawn Fawn 
Toboggan Together stamp set directly on the top
tree layer.
I then used a sentiment from the Toboggan Together set,
and stamped it at the top.
I used a few of the snowflakes from the stamp set, and 
some gold ink from my stash, to finish it off!

White can be a tricky color!  lol!
I used C3, C1, BG000, and the colorless blender
to color this guy up with!!

Supply list-

Well, that's all for me today!!  I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Squee...you know I'm head over heels over this adorable guy and tree background! Love the pile of snowballs...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! This snowman is so awesome and your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute, love that little bird on his nose, a fabulous card!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one sweet card Rachel! love the details. i've been eyeing that little guy for a while now, sad i'm going to have to resist him, but your card makes me want to change my mind! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!