Whimsy's Sarah

Being so close to Christmas, I have the cutest, most heart warming little image to share with you today!!  It's from the Quick Creations shop!!

This is Whimsy/Wee Stamps- Sarah

These two are killing me with cuteness!!
I have paired them up with Doodlebug's Sugarplums paper!
I love the aqua and pink touches in this Christmas paper pad.

I think that little fella is gift enough!!

Head on over to Quick Creations for these and tons
of other items!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous Rachel! You just can't go wrong with a Sylvia Zet image - they're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so totally cute.. i love those little snowflakes you added..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty...love the pp! Just the right layers, just the right embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are sooo right about this sweet image. That paper is so perfect for this card, and all the details = one super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love these pastels for Christmas- stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!