Pages

December 12, 2015

Warmest Wishes 3 Ways

This month is almost half over, and it's a total blur!!! lol!

Finally getting some snow on the ground, and that definitely helps me get into the Christmas mood!

I have a couple Christmas cards to share today.  I have used the Birdie Brown Warmest Wishes set from My Favorite Things.  I also picked up a great set of Christmas sentiments from MFT to go along with my Christmas images!  The sentiment set is LJD Grand Holiday Greetings.

This top one is my favorite.
It's a little busy with all of the snow and the
sentiment, but I like how it turned out.



I tried to keep these simple so they would mail
decently, and not cost me an arm and leg!

That's all I have for today!  I have a ton of wrapping, shopping, etc....

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! The top is my favorite- I think it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are adorable.. I love that snowfall background and adorable image..

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg gosh, cuteness overload here!! love em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable, Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!