Pages

December 7, 2015

It's A Reindeer....With A Scarf!!!

We are in full Christmas mode now!!  And that is why today's card is perfect for the mood in the air!!  I have a fun little Reindeer die cut image from the Quick Creations shop!!

This is Cottage Cutz- Reindeer With A Scarf-

Check it out, no coloring involved at all!!
I used Lawn Fawn's Snow Day paper pad with this fella!
I also used Lawn Fawn's Joy and Forest Border dies!

You could make several of him very quickly for
Christmas cards or tags!!

Head on over to the Quick Creations shop to check out
these items, and many others!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Your non- coloring cards are fabulous too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that deer is SO COOL..love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details on the reindeer!! This is super duper cute!!
    Thanks for the love on my blog, I've been so swamped that I haven't been able to visit. (i'm actually at work right now!) hehehe.. Hope you've been well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card...the deer and background are a perfect combination! Non-colored cards are so fun to make but I always feel like I forgot something, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!