Pages

December 20, 2015

Charmed Details

Happy Sunday!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share the details on my current challenge card!!

Here's my card-

This doll is part of the Mama Elephant's Charmed set.
I picked a few patterns from the Penny Black Beau Jardin
patterned paper pad, and layered them.
I used the Fairy Tale oval die from Memory box
to frame this little cutie pie!
I then layered the banner and sentiment from the Charmed
set over top of the frame.
Added a piece of ribbon from my stash, and I was done!!

Here's a list of my supplies-

Pretty simple!!  

I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty Rachel!! The colors and the details are wonderful. Love the sweet serene looking owl too. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That owl is so cute and I love that banner you used for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!