Pages

December 16, 2015

Challenge Time!

It's Wednesday, and it's time for another bi-weekly challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!!!

The theme is "Anything Goes", but you must use a stamp from the 7 Kids store to qualify for the prize!!

Here's my project-

I just love this little owl from the Charmed
Mama Elephant Stamp set!!
Heck, I love every image from Mama Elephant!!

Supplies used-

We want to see what you come up with!!!

Head on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog where you can get all of the the challenge details, and some serious inspiration from the design team!! 

Link up today!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


4 comments:

  1. oh my word this is so totally cute.. love that die you used around the image..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This owl is adorable, I love the way you framed it! Another sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!! That frame is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!