Pages

December 13, 2015

A Deer And His Sled

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a CAS Christmas card that I made using supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!

I put this cute scene together using the Lawn Fawn
Toboggan Together stamp set!
This set has many individual pieces that you can
stamp together to create the cutest of Christmas scenes!
I put my scene together, colored it up with some Copic
sketch markers, matted it with some cardstock, and done!

Especially when I am mailing to family that is across
the country, I try to make cards that will survive the
trip!  lol!  

Here's a list of my supplies-


I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. So so cute! Love the little sled piled with gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this isn't the cutest,I just love how sweet and neat this is! It took me years to realize that cards needed to be flat to mail, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you are rocking this set.. i love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally sweet!! It may be flat but it totally stands out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...this is so totally cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!