Pages

November 20, 2015

You Shine!

Time for me to share a project that I made using the awesome paper flowers from I Am Roses!!!

These are by far the best flowers I have ever used, and if you haven't tried them yet, you definitely need to get some!!!

Here's my project-

Are they to die for, or what!!!
(the image is from Saturated Canary)

There are a ton of different flower styles, and colors!!

Here's a list of what I used-


Head to their shop now, you won't be disappointed!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on FB...such wonderful coloring, image, and flowers! LOVE the diamond....it's the perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, fabulous coloring, fabulous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! That image is so cool!! (love the hair) :)
    Perfect color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just drop-dead gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, love the orange/green, and those flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!