There's A Bird On Your Nose!

Happy Sunday!!!  Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share one of the Christmas cards I have whipped up using some awesome products from the 7 Kids Store!!

This is Winter Snowman from CC Designs-
Roberto's Rascals.
I used some gorgeous paper from Authentique!
I also used some Distress Ink from Tim Holtz
to create a vintage feel!

Supply list-

Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to get your Christmas cards done!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable - that snowman is just about the cutest ever! Love the stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable...I love this guy's hat and adorable perched bird! Another wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie.. fabulous coloring.. Did you get your tree yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love the little details in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this color combo, it's glowing with Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!