Pages

November 15, 2015

I Am Roses November Challenge

It's time for you to grab your I Am Roses flowers, and join us for a new challenge!!!

The theme is- Anything Goes!  (but you must use I Am Roses flowers on your project!)

Here's my card-

Thanksgiving....pie...yum!!!
And check out those gorgeous flowers
framing her!!!
(The image is from The Greeting Farm,
Cheeky Cherry Pie) 
Here's a list of the flowers I used-


*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs November 15th***December 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “November IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th


Now head on over to the I Am Roses shop to get some flowers, or check out the challenge blog for some serious inspiration from the design team!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. So cute, lovin' the bright fall colors! Eeek, I need to get my markers out and start coloring before I forget how, and I have a few IAR flowers hanging around too...maybe, just maybe a card can be finished this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! love the cute image and the cheery bright colours, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are amazing! They really add the perfect touch to an already gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel and of course your coloring is awesome! Love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally cute.. i would love an apple pie right now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!