Feels Like Fall

Everyone enjoying the leftover candy, and the extra hour of sleep???

Rachel here with you today, and I am sharing a card I made using the awesome products from 7 Kids College Fund!!!

I am really in a Fall mood, and had to use this adorable image from Sugar Pea Designs again....

I gave this card different layers, to add some dimension.


She is such a doll!!
(I'm a sucker for scarecrows!)

Here's a list of 7 Kids Supplies I used-


Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Can you believe i didn't give out one piece of candy yesterday? It was like any other day... So now I'm stuck with tons of "good" candy, but I'm not complaining! hahaha!
    Aww great choice on using this sweet image again and lovin' all the fun layers behind her. Definitely feels like Fall. Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, great coloring and awesome stitched dies! It was a rainy, cold day....not as many trick-or-treaters as usual....what to do with all the extras, what to do?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, love the image and the colours
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card.. love those leaves and the ribbon is perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is definitely all Fall! I love the dimension of all those layers and she is colored beautifully! Super cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!