Pages

November 22, 2015

Christmas Box Details

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share the details on my current challenge project!

I have used one of the adorable winter images from CC Designs-

Can you believe how adorable he is!!??
(he had a bird on his little carrot nose!)

I used this kraft colored box to adhere my paper and image to.
I cut out a cardstock base out of red,
and then cut my Doodlebug patterned paper
with a stitched square die from Lawn Fawn.
Next I used some pieces from one of my Blueprints
sets from MFT, and attached the sentiment to the box.
He needed a little bling, so a broke out the sequins.
(ribbon and sentiment are from my stash)

And there you have it!!

Here's a full list of supplies from the 7 Kids Shop-

I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration to finish up those Christmas projects!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Sweet snowman!! Adorable project ... as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I love that snowman - he's the cutest and the gift box is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the cutest paper! The polka dots are perfect with this adorable image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute Rachel!! What a great idea to dress up this box. He's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!