This Is Spooktacular!

Getting closer to Halloween!!  I really do love Halloween, and to prove it, I have a frightful card I put together using items from the Quick Creations shop!!

Here is Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular!

Doesn't get much more Halloween that this!!
I paired these fellas with Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka
In The Dark paper pad.
I also used CC Design's Halloween Boo

Such fun little critters!!

There are also some great items on sale over at
Now head on over to the Quick Creations shop for these and other awesome items!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. AWE this is Fabulous looking!!!! Love Lawn Fawn Halloween stamps!!! That bat is so cute!!! I want a pet bat!!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love Lawn Fawn's Halloween stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute to spook! Wonderful little Halloween scene you created.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!