Dorothy The Dreamer Details

Rachel here with you on this fine Sunday!!!  I am stopping by to give you the details on my current 7 Kids Challenge card!!

I think it's pretty unanimous that we all love the cute little Tiny Townies from Stamping Bella.  I have used Dorothy the Dreamer on my project today!!

I don't know which one is cuter, the girl,
or the purple critter behind her!
I had a blast coloring her up with my Copics!
I used some patterned paper from Echo Park's
Sweet Summertime pad.
I simply layered some different patterns with cardstock,
and stitched a bit of it for some texture.
I added some flowers, ribbon, and sequins from my stash.
I love the sentiment that comes with her, so I put
it right at the top!

Here's a list of my supplies-


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Don't ask me which is cuter...I can't choose between the two. Love all of the different papers and colors you used, everything works wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Absolutely gorgeous and these little images are the sweetest. I think I need to go shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it all!! The colors are very Fabulous looking on here!!! You are soo lucky to be a stay at home mommy!!!!! Have a Wonderful weekend!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of thee coolest images and you've colored it beautifully. A sweet masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!