Pages

October 7, 2015

Challenge Time!

It's time for a new bi-weekly challege over at 7 Kids College Fund!!

It's "Anything Goes", but be sure you use a stamp from the shop to win the prize!!

Here's my creation-

Supplies used-
Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Dorothy The Dreamer
Echo Park Sweet Summertime
Copic Sketch Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
CutterPillar Pro

Head on over the Challenge Blog now and check out the challenge details, and the design team's awesome inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


7 comments:

  1. oh, i love the colors on here! and i love this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, fab image, great colouring, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! A lot going on but you've done such a great job putting it ll together..sweet color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word HOW CUTE.. i have never seen this image.. awesome designing.. your rocked it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek!! So darn cute!! I had a lot of the Townies in my cart then I emptied it. lol! I'll have to rethink that now, this is wonderful Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this came out soooo Super CUTE!!!! Love all the colors!!!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! What a cute image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!