Pages

October 25, 2015

Bountiful Blessings

It's another great Sunday, and that means it's my turn to share a project I made using awesome products from the 7 Kids College Fund Shop!!

Today I am going to share some details about my current challenge card!!

This adorable little gal is from Sugar Pea Designs,
and she is called Bountiful Blessings!
I loved creating this scene with the different
images in this set!!
I placed the pumpkins on either side of her,
and colored in the ground for her.
I layered different patterns from the Doodlebug
Happy Camper paper pad.
I also added some fun Fall colored leaves to the
corner, and then placed one of the stamp set's
sentiments on top of those.

I just love this image, and I love the Fall setting!

Here's a list of the supplies from the shop-

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. A perfect fall card...great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous and perfect fall card! Beautiful coloring and I love the little leaf embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how perfectly Fall is represented here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is total cuteness overload! Love your papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!