Pages

October 18, 2015

Big Bear Hug

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made using the awesome products from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!

I finally started working on some Christmas!! (it's about time!)  I used some gorgeous new Christmas paper from the shop!

Check it out!

I paired this adorable Pure Innocence image with
the new "Christmastime" paper pad from
Authentique.

I layered some of the patterned paper from the pad
with some cardstock.
I decided to use part of one of the sentiments,
and then individually blocked them
and placed them along the bottom.
(the ribbon is from my stash)

Supplies from the 7 Kids Shop-


Hope this gives you a litte crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  (maybe even start some Christmas cards??)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the Christmas paper and the gingham bow! I need to get started on some Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, super sweet...don't ya just love those PI images?!! Love how you dressed this up with patterned paper and a great big bow..just perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card.. love how you did the sentiment at the bottom..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! that doily die is perfect for framing this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE this is soooo very Pretty!!!! Love this PI girl!!!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute Rachel!! That doily is very pretty and those papers... swoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!