Batty For Halloween!

It's almost mid-October, so I had better put some of my Halloween stamps to good use!!

Today I have an adorable image that I got from the Quick Creations shop!!

This is Whimsy Stamp's Batty Boo-

Aren't these little critters cute!!
I don't think it gets much more Halloween than this!

I am a total Halloween supply hoarder, so don't
ask me what paper or stickers I used...lol!  I have
a box just over-flowing with this stuff!

Head on over to Quick Creations for this and many
other adorable images!!

While you are there, check out what's on sale!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Sweet Halloween card! Love the 'spooky' background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and cute 'spooky' card Rachel
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....just too cute, I simply love that deep blue blackground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word I love this..what a sweet image..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Love everything Halloween and this little Sylvia Zet image is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card too!!!! Sooo darn cute!!!! Those bats are ADORABLE!!!!!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have been busy, or I've been behind on the commenting.. lol! This is the cutest Halloween card EVER!! Love the details and those sweet images. Great coloring my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!