A Mermaid And Her Flowers

Today I wanted to share a card I put together using some of the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!

I LOVE their flowers!!!  If you haven't tried any yet, you really have to check them out!

Here's my card-

The image is Oona from The Greeting Farm.
I combined the flowers with some die cut
leaves to give it a "touch of Fall" look.

Here's a list of the flowers I used-


Don't ya just love the way the flowers frame her!!!

Head on over to I Am Roses and get some for yourself, you won't be sorry!!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous Rachel. Amazing coloring and those flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! Lovin' all the layers and gorgeous flowers...not to mention the new mermaid image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute.. love how you added the flowers and flair..adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made Rachel. She is adorable and these colors are gorgeous. Definitely feels like fall is in the air. Can't leave out those beautiful flowers either, love em! That button is sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Is this dreamy or what! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!