A Bountiful Challenge!

It's time for a new challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!!!

The theme for the challenge is... "Anything Goes"!!! (but you must use a stamp from the shop to qualify for the prize!!)

Here's what I made for the challenge-

It's Fall, so what could be better than an adorable
little scarecrow!!

Supplies from the 7 Kids Shop-

You know you want to join us!!  Who wouldn't want to win a gift certificate to the shop!!??

Head over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog for all of the challenge details, and some serious inspiration from the design team!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. This is the perfect Autumn card! The images and the colors and the papers are all just so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....so adorable, the perfect gal for this time of year!! Luvin' the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love all of your cards.. .I've been so bad at clicking over from my reader to actually comment! It's going to be a goal for the new year.. tell my buddies how much I love their work! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design I do love the sweet image
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute fall card.. love how you added the leaves..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel! Oh my goodness .. this is absolutely DARLING! And I so love how you've coloured this image too!

    ps .. thank you so much for the love you left on my blog! :)

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is a very fun card!! That image is adorable and I love the leaves! Totally cute! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!