Pages

September 11, 2015

Snail Mail

Today I have one of the cutest images ever to share with you!!  It's a little something from the Quick Creations Shop!!  If you haven't seen the Uptown Girls, Tiny Townies, then you are in for a treat!!

Here's my card-

Squeee!!!  Isn't she too cute!!??
I paired her up with some pretty patterned paper

Such a doll!!

You can find these supplies, and more,
at Quick Creations!!!

Also- You will want to check out the items here!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

8 comments:

  1. This is SO ADORABLE, Rachel!! Your coloring is beyond fabulous! And that patterned paper pairs up perfectly with this sweet image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... this is so cute and adorable!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you colored this perfectly.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total sweetness in every way I look at this adorable card! Love your coloring, but then I love your coloring in all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The image, the coloring, the papers- all of it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little cutie! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG yes this is one adorable image! You colored them to perfection! Love the clean design, it's perfect to frame your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!