Sending Love

Scroll down for my I Am Roses project!

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today to share a card I put together using awesome products from 7 Kids College Fund!!

I got out some of my favorite items from the My Favorite Things line-

I love this little Pure Innocence Heart Bouquet!
I used some of the dies from a couple of Blueprints Die sets.
The yummy Candy colored patterned paper is from
Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe!

I used some twine, a button, and some jewels from my stash.

Here's a full list of supplies-

And there you have it!!!  Head on over to the 7 Kids shop to check out these supplies and many more!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Aww, very sweet Rachel. Love the MFT products and that sweet girl. Fun layout and love the polka dot paper... Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I'm always a sucker for the PI images and of course Doodlebug paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute.. love that little button you added at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetness in every detail! Love the pink and PI image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally sweet is this?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total cuteness! Love the heart bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!