School Loving

I love making teacher cards, and I have a million teacher related stamps and patterned papers.  My youngest is in 5th grade this year, and I honestly don't know how many more teacher related items I will be making in the future??? (seems more appropriate/fun in elementary)

That being said, I have made a card to join in on the current challenge over at The Greeting Farm!!

For the "Back To School" theme-

Who better that Cheeky Geeky!!
The patterned paper is from Echo Park's Teacher's Pet.
The stunning flowers are from I Am Roses.

I love coloring her up!!

That's all for me today!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. her glasses are too fun.. what a cool image.. love this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love this image! It's kind of sad when you can't make teacher gifts anymore :(. You'd better use up all your supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Rachel this is fabulous! Love Cheeky Geeky and love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - love this card! Can you believe I don't have this stamp? Everytime I see a card made with her I tell myself to go buy her lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, love the colors and flowers! Cards for elementary teachers are always fun, you can graduate to making g/c holders for the middle school teachers! (Lol, pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design Rachel, super image and lovely rich colours
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just adorable love the colored image and fun design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable Rachel!! great job as always :)- Holly TGF DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rachel!!!! lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Congrats on your win!! Woo Hoo!! Well deserved, now go forth and spend, spend, spend! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!