Pages

September 13, 2015

Prezzie Details

Happy Sunday!!  It's Rachel here with you today to go over the details on my current challenge card!

This week I decided to break out one of my Uptown Girls!

I used Paisley Has A Prezzie!
For this girly girl, I thought paper from the
Fancy Pants Flutter Pad was the perfect match!
I used a few pieces from My Favorite Things
Blueprints sets.

Turned out to be a fun and feminine card!

Here's the supplies I used from the
7 Kids Store-


That's all for me today!!  Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend with!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel! I love that image and those papers are so pretty and yes, perfect for a girly card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome details, love the paper and as always...your phenomenal coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image and this sweet design. The colors are happy too. Great girly card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, great colours and I love the image and design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty and sweet! Love all the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!