Pages

September 20, 2015

Here's To You!

I am here today to share a fun little project I made using some gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!

I could go on all day about these flowers, but how about I just show you!

My project-

This is the "closed" view of the post-it pad
holder that I made.
Love the vibrant colors of these flowers!!
Snuddle Anya from The Greeting Farm.
Fancy Pants Summer Sun 6x6 paper.


Opened post-it pad easel!
Flowers used-

Head on over to the I  Am Roses to check out these flowers and so many others!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


5 comments:

  1. ohhhh!!! this is awesome! reminds me of a summer field exploding with color and right in the middle is Snuddle Anya taking it all in with a cup of something... this would be a fun addition to anyone's desk. gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, papers and flowers! All wrapped up into one beautiful note pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute.. i love all those fun layers.. i love when you make these..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! what a lovely project, I love the colours
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layers and such an adorable image! Wish I could color like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!