Green Pasture Details

Another awesome Sunday is upon us, and that means it's my turn to share the details on my current challenge card!!

Here's what I put together-

I decided to mix things up a bit, and use some
paper piecing for her hat and shirt! (I know, I am wild!!)
This is Green Pastures from MFT's Birdie Brown line.
I used Doodlebug's Happy Camper Pad, and
a few dies from MFT's Bluprints sets.


I love her farm girl look, and paired her
up with some twine and a button from my stash.

Here's my list of supplies-

Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Love the banner dies and the gingham...a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun!! Love the paper piecing, sometimes it's just easier than coloring! hahaha! Love the effect with the patterns and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun!! Love the paper piecing, sometimes it's just easier than coloring! hahaha! Love the effect with the patterns and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and her outfit is so perfect for paper piecing. I really need to get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!