Bree Loves Buttercream!

Today I wanted to share with you another cute Tiny Townie that I got from the Quick Creations shop!!  The Tiny Townies are part of the Uptown Girl collection, and they are adorable!!

Here is Bree Loves Buttercream!
Was I right, or what!!
She paired up perfectly with the Doodlebug
She even comes with the adorable
sentiment

I kept it simple and just added a few

Also going on at Quick Creations-
A SALE!!

So head on over to Quick Creations for these supplies, and many others!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Oh my that cake looks yummy and her dress Is GORGEOUS! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomesauce adorable! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you colored her perfect.. they really do make the cutest images.. love this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love this image and the bright bday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my yes this is ca-ute!! Love the colors and the fun layout. Love the Tiny Townies, just have to find the right time to get a few. Gorgeous and fun Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, now this is just absolutely adorable! I love that image - she's so cute and that paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!