Quick Creations Challenge

If you are looking for a fun challenge to participate in, then I have a good one for you!!!  It's over at Quick Creations!!!

The theme this month- Fairies!!!

Here's what I made-

This little cutie is The Greeting Farm's Flutter Anya!
I used Dear Lizzy's Serendipity Patterned Paper pad,


This is about as girly as it gets!!

Here are the challenge details-


Head on over to the Quick Creations challenge blog, and play along with us!!

Also, check out all of the awesome supplies in the Quick Creations shop!!  There is a sale going on over there that you won't want to miss!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the image and your beautiful coloring. Gorgeous flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you always rock those flowers.. this card is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make Rachel, love the image and beautiful colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo darn cute Rachel!! I'm so happy to see the old Flutter Anya being revived on your project today. Fun bright colors and beautiful flowers. This is awesome!! Oh, yay, I'm going to enter my fairy project too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...just so bright and cheery and absolutely adorable! It's true...GIRLS ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!