Pages

August 9, 2015

Miss You

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I am sharing a card I put together with some awesome supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!!

I have become a huge fan of Mama Elephant images, and that's what I have used for today's project!

These images are from ME's - In My Heart set.
I am also a big My Favorite Things fan, and I
used some of the pieces from a Blueprints set!

Aren't these two adorable together!!

Here's a full list of supplies I used-
(All from the 7 Kids Shop!!)

Mama Elephant- In My Heart Stamps
Dies
My Favorite Things Blueprints # 24
Mama Elephant Tags A Lot

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Rachel, beautiful colouring and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, such a super cute image! I just love those stitched dies...the little details add up to make a big statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.. loving all the orange..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the oranges look fabulous together! Such a sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the orange. Also loving the ME images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel!
    Sweet card, love the layout and that sentiment is perfect. Hope you had a nice weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!