I Am Roses August Challenge!

It's time for another flower filled challenge at I Am Roses!!!  They really have the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!!

It's "Anything Goes", as long as you have some IAR flowers on your project!

Here's my project-

I'm telling you, best flowers ever!!
I love framing an image with them!
(Image from Saturated Canary.)


Here's a list of flowers I used-

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs August 15th - September 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “August IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Come join us!!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Lovely colourful, cheerful card Rachel, I do love the image
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello sexy momma.. this is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colors you used on this fun image....this is definately summer fun in the best way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Great combo of colors and flowers. This is hotter than the sun! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!