Pages

August 23, 2015

Howdy!

Happy Sunday!  Rachel here with you today to share with you a card I put together using the awesome products from the 7 Kids College Fund Shop!

Being the big Birdie Brown/MFT fan that I am, grabbing this image was a no-brainer!

This is Birdie Brown's Green Pastures!
She is an adorable little farmer who would
look great with The Whole Herd stamp set!


I just love her boots and her hat!

I used a combination of MFT's Blueprints die sets
to create this layout!

Supplies used-
MFT Blueprints 13 & 24

That's all for me today!!  I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. she's so cute and makes for a sweet card! love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and I love your layout! I need to add that set to my long wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Birdie Brown images and your absolutey adorable card. Wonderful DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card.. i love all those layers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great job on layering all of the fab background papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! I bet she's wondering where her herd is! hahaha! Don'tcha just love those blueprint dies? They are so useful and the layouts are no-brainers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!