Pages

August 20, 2015

Girly Girl

It's the 20th of August.....where the heck did Summer go!!??

Although Summer is coming to an end, I can still try to hold on to it through some of my craft projects!

Today I have a fun little card with a cute girl in a sundress, and lots of gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses to surround her!  (that says Summer to me!)

Love this little cutie from The Greeting Farm- Anya Totes.
I also used the Sparkle and Shine stamp/dies from TGF.
How about those flowers!!??
I absolutely love my flowers from I Am Roses,
every size and color you can think of!!

I paper pieced her purse for a little pizzazz!


I love using flowers to partially frame an image
that I have colored up!

Flowers used-


So, in other words, if you haven't been to I Am Roses yet, you have to check them out!!!  Great prices and fast shipping!  Check them out here!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Love this card the colors are so wonderful as well as the layout!! I need to look at the new sentiments from TGF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet...just love the palette you used! Of course this girlie has to have some flowers to match this soft and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute.. you always rock those fun flowers.. I love how you color hair.. so awesome.. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all- super awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and I love the colors you used! Her paper pieced purse is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel!! She's adorable in her pretty summer colors. Love those gorgeous roses and this layout is fabulous! Way to keep the summer in full bloom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!