Back To School Details

Happy Sunday!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have some details to share with you about my current 7 Kids Challenge card!

This challenge has a "Back To School" twist, and I couldn't wait to put this together!!

I love the Back To School pad from Doodlebug,
the patterns are awesome!!
I used the MFT stamp Adventure Is Calling,
but only used the upper half of her.
Some of the copic colors I used-
Hair- YR07 YR09 R29
Clothes- Y38, Y35, Y15


I used a few different dies from the MFT Blueprints sets
for my layout!

Supply list-

Haven't joined the challenge yet??  Check it out here!!  Need some new crafting supplies??  Take a peek here!! 

Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration for the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Love it! The red and yellow really make this sweetie pop. I also love that dp and the little scissors are just the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the little scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute.. i love those little scissors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the bold colors on this!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty perfect. You get another A+!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!