Adventurous Sunday!

Rachel here with you on another glorious Sunday, and I have some crafty details to share with you about my current 7 Kids Challenge card!!

I LOVE the Birdie Brown images from My Favorite Things!!!  Today I have used the adorable Adventure Is Calling stamp set-

That little girl, and the bunny...TO DIE FOR!!
I have colored this image up and cut her out with
the stitched rectangle dies from Memory Box.
I used repeating colors of cardstock (orange, yellow,
pink) to mat her and the patterned paper
from Doodlebug's Hello Sunshine.


Copics used-
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000
Hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress/hat- YR18, YR16, YR12
Y38, Y35, Y15
RV25, RV23
Bunny- E50, E51, E53
R85, R83, R81
Suitcase- E35, E33, E31
B02, B01
(I used chalk for the cheeks.)

Supplies used-

And there you have it!!

Head on over to the 7 Kids Shop for these and other fantastic supplies!!!  Want to join the challenge? Check it out here!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!