MFT Sketch Challenge

TGIF!!!  Although, in the Summer, it really doesn't matter if it's Friday or not, it's pretty much Friday everyday for me and the girls until school starts!!

Today I have a card to share that I have put together for the current sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things!  (Huge MFT fan!!)

Here's the sketch-


And here's my card-

This is Pure Innocence's Heart Bouquet Stamp!


Used my two favorite colors together!

Here's a list of the supplies I used-

Echo Park's Capture Life

Pretty CAS!

This is the first time I have bought one of the Blueprints die sets, and I gotta tell ya, I want 10 more!!  lol!!  I love how quickly everything comes together using these sets!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. So stinkin' cute! You are making me want this stamp ;-) Hope you and your girls are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on the sketch...gotta love some PI! A great color combo...I can see why you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is very sweet Rachel. Love those colors and the sweet image. I so know what you mean about those Blueprints by MFT! I have 6 sets!! hahaha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome take on this sketch.. that little girl is so cute.. i love those hearts..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this card and I love her too!!!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That patterned paper is perfect and I just love your coloring! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!