It's A Fairy Nice Saturday!

Happy weekend!!!  It has been a busy week, but at least I got a chunk of school clothes shopping done!!

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with some supplies from the Quick Creations shop!!

I made this card-

This is Rowan from Whimsy Stamps!
She is gorgeous!!!
(And she is on sale!!!)
The paper is from Kaisercraft-
The little pink flowers are from

She is a doll!!

Now head on over to the Quick Creations shop to find all of these supplies, and many others!!  There is even a bunch of great items on sale!!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. hello! super cute, your coloring skills are FAB! I am having one last giveaway this week on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/final-week-of-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rachel this is sweet!! She is definitely a sweet sprite, great fairy paper and love all the details.
    Glad you're getting the school shopping done, in no time the girls will be back at it. Enjoy these weeks of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is stunning! Colored gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!