I Am Roses Challenge

It's that time again for another gorgeous flower filled challenge over at I Am Roses!!!  I can't speak highly enough about these handmade paper flowers, they are to die for!!!

It's an "Anything Goes" theme at IAR, so here's what I made this month-

Don't these flowers make the perfect frame for her!!??
I just love the soft and feminine touch they
bring to all of my projects!!


Here's a list of the flowers I used-


Challenge details-

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs July 15th - August 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it "July IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
So come join us!!!  

Rachel

Comments

  1. The flowers are the perfect frame for this sweet, sweet image and papers. Flowers are always the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gf! This is drop-dead gorgeous. Those flowers are amazing and I love the colors on this card. You also reminded me that I have this stamp and haven't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is adorable and the flowers are awesome! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is beautiful!! Flowers are perfectly grouped on your card, and she is adorable. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!