Fabulous Saturday

Happy Saturday to everyone!!  I hope you are all enjoying your Summer, and have had lots of crafty time!  I seem to be so busy with my girls everyday, that I haven't had a whole lot of time to make anything!!  lol!  But that's ok, I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything in the world!

Today I just have a random card to post.  I used Denise from Saturated Canary-

I like the black background, kind of makes her pop!

I love her outfit!!  It's too cute!

I think I have had that big pink flower
for about 3 years now...
about time I used it!

That's all from me today!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. I too, am loving that black background-so bold! Really shows off the beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Everything is colored so perfectly and that hair is a-ma-zing! I agree that black background really shows her off. Have fun with your girls this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name of this stamp, lol! How sweet she is with that gorgeous head of hair. Wonderful coloring, and yep...she rocks that outfit. Summer is no time for crafting...too many people home and too much to do...it'll be the middle of August before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colors you chose and that large flower is perfect to match her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen this adorable image before.. awesome coloring and love those flowers you added..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lawdy this is one sassy fashionista! love the colors and those pretty flowers. gorgeous coloring too, she's awesome!!
    enjoy this time with your girls, making stuff will still be there. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just GORGOUS! love the colors. Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!