Pages

July 26, 2015

Easel Card Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today to share what crafty goodness I have been up to recently with my 7 Kids College Fund supplies!!

I am a huge My Favorite Things nut, and having recently purchased one of their Blueprints sets has been life-changing!!!

I have whipped up a little easel card-

Here she is, MFT's Pure Innocence Heart Bouquet!
I used Bluprint set #24.
I used Lawn Fawn's Pint Sized Patterns pad,
and stuck with the navy blue patterns.

Kept everything in a sort of monochromatic theme.

And this is the easel card propped up!!

Here is a list of the supplies I used from 
the 7 Kids Shop-

My Favorite Things-

So easy!!!

Now head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop for these and other fantastic supplies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, such a cool card in monochromatic! Love easel cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Rachel, what a great design, I love that little girlie!!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome coloring.. i love just the little color you used..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those cards that look fantastic in a post, but I bet it is even better looking IRL! Love the monochromatic and blue...and perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeet!! Love the monochromatic tones and this fun layout. That is my favorite shade of blue. Totally fun card Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome Rachel! Love the mono look with the touch of color in the heart flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!