Challenge Time At 7 Kids!!

Please scroll down for the I Am Roses Challenge post!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  Time for a new bi-weekly challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!!

The theme this week is Anything Goes!!!  But remember, you must use a stamp from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!

Here's my card-

Supplies used-

Now head on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog for all of the details, and some serious inspiration from the design team!!!

Stop by the 7 Kids College Fund shop and check out all of the latest additions to the store, there is a ton of fantastic stuff!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love the little PI girl stamps! Beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is super Adorable!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!