Celebrate You

Today is my turn to showcase some gorgeous paper flowers from the I Am Roses shop!!  Best flowers ever!!!!

Here's a card I made-

Aren't they gorgeous!!  I had the perfect colored
flowers go to along with this mint/peach combo!
They added a soft and feminine touch to this card!
I used Crate Paper's Oh Darling pad.

This image is from Saturated Canary,
she is part of a set of 9.

Here's a list of the flowers I used on this-

S3-426
ZQL4-2
ZQL0-1
R6-00
T26-152
R2-00
D1-166
GS2-00

Head over to the I Am Roses shop, where you can check out these flowers and hundreds others!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. she is so pretty.. i love how you added the flowers and love all the orange and green..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, gorgeous color combo! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep yep, gorgeous all around!! Love this color combo and those beautiful flowers!! 9 images?!! What the?!! Gotta check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rachel, love your design, great colours!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and I love the peach & mint color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' all your layers on this pretty color combo...so soft! The flowers are the perfect element on this darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!