Pages

June 20, 2015

You're Special

Hello to all of my stamping peeps!!  I am here today to share a project I made using some gorgeous paper flowers from I Am Roses!!!

Here's my card-

I used Saturated Canary's image- Little Loves.
Patterned paper is Echo Park's - We Are Family.


Here's the list of flowers I used-


I just love these flowers!!
They have pretty much every color you
can think of!!!

Head on over to the I Am Roses shop to check out the list of flowers I used today, and many other gorgeous creations!!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel



8 comments:

  1. Geez Louise - this is totally amazing!!! OK, I guess I shoulda said Rachel but that didn't sound as dramatic ;-) Honestly, this is one of my favorites by you. Beautiful coloring and your design is outstanding! Need my addy LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful and dramatic! Those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, rachel. and pretty flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, I agree with Tara, very dramatic! Love it and love those flowers!! Have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image...looks great with the pop of green and adorable blue bird! You knocked this one out of the ball park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make me jealous with your cute coloring.. :) this card is adorable. I love the expressions on these images and that butterfly.. aww so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Rachel, great design
    hugs JAcee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!! The flowers are so pretty and the colors are so wonderful together! I need to dig out this stamp and use her, love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!