Pages

June 28, 2015

Smile, Laugh, Giggle

Happy Sunday everyone!!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!  Rachel here with you today to share a card I have made using some awesome products from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!!

Here's my project-

I cracked open one of my very favorite Mama Elephant
stamp sets for this!!
I just randomly stamped the little images all over the paper,
then added some colors with my Distress Ink pads!
I topped it off with a great sentiment from
one of my other Mama Elephant stamp sets,
and TA-DA!!!
Here's my supply list-
Photo Bomb stamp sets
Victorian Velvet
Spun Sugar
Dusty Concord
Shaded Lilac

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!!  Now head on over to the 7 Kids Shop to find all of these supplies and hundreds others!!!

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. The background is awesome- love that mix of colors! This is a different side of you and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! i love that set and the background colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this isn't the cutest thing with such a fun stamped background paper and soft colors! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the stamped background and how you added the color.. fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love that stamped background and it looks like a little framed picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is adorable!! those cute animals and the soft colored background = so totally awesome! hahaha! Great sentiment, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!