Pages

June 17, 2015

It's All About The Cake!

It's that time again for another fun challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!!!  It's "Anything Goes!!"

BUT- You must use a stamp from the 7 Kids College Fund Shop!!

I grabbed some of my favorites from the shop, and this is what I came up with-

Love the cute little bear, and the colors of this paper!!!

Here's a list of my supplies-


Now head on over to the 7 Kids Shop for some supplies, and then meet us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog for all of the challenge details!!  Hope to see you there!!


Rachel

9 comments:

  1. Great design Rachel, cute image and I love the sentiment...so true!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, he's a cute little bear. love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterns and shadowing around the image! You always impress me with your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...great papesr and an adorable image make for a perfect card! Mmmmmm...it is all about the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally cute.. i love how you put the shadow around the image.. I have never done that.. I might just need to try it out.. love the look..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is sweet!! fun! fun!! fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - it's gorgeous. Love this stamp set too. I've had it forever and just used it a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your very Adorable card!!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!