Pages

June 7, 2015

In Stitches

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

Rachel here with you today, to share the details on my current challenge card!!

This challenge has a fun twist- Stitches!! (faux or real!)

I love me some stitches!!!!!!

See my faux stitching on the paper!!??
All brought to you courtesy of Lawn Fawn, and Memory Box!

After I colored her in, I gave her a "ground", and then I traced
around her with Y13, Y00, & Y000.
I blended outwards until the circle was almost filled in.
Then I used my Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad and went
around the edges, going for a vintage look!
I also used the Distress Ink on the edges of my
patterned paper from Fancy Pants!

I really girled it up with a doily and tiny ribbon from
my stash.
The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

Here's a list of my supplies-




So head on over to the 7 Kids Store for these and other fantastic supplies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love all of the stitched dies I've been seeing lately...but hate to spend $ on a shape that I already have. Such a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the way you colored the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love this one Rachel! So super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!