Dolled Up Embroidery Hoop!

It's time for a new monthly challenge over at I Am Roses!!!  I'm telling you, best paper flowers ever!!!!

Today I stepped out of the box and decided to try my hand at an embroidery hoop project-

I used the Saturated Canary image- Little Loves.



Here's the list of flowers I used on this project-

Here's how to play along with our challenge-

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs June 15th - July 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “June IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Easy Peasy!!!

Now head on over to the I Am Roses shop to get some seriously gorgeous flowers, then join us on the IAR Challenge Blog!!

Hope to see you there!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Wow, this is totally amazing! Gorgeous coloring and I love the embellishments. Wish I hadn't given away all those hoops a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love the image, your coloring, all the bright flowers and fab embellies! Great project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love it! i have been thinking about embroidery hoops too! have you seen those little mini ones? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! i want to do something like this for a friend who loves to do cross stitch. or is that something totally different. lol! Gorgeous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang this is so cute.. i love all those flowers.. awesome designing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, is this amazing or what! Great job and great inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!