Pages

June 14, 2015

Colorful Sunday

Rachel here with you on this glorious Sunday!!!  I have a very colorful card to share with you today!!!  And of course I made it with the awesome products over at the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!

Here's my card-

I wasn't kidding!!
I used some of the most Summery and bright
Distress Ink pads I could find!
And a bike full of gorgeous flowers,
nothing screams Summer better than that!
I kept it simple by layering some fun Summer
paper from Echo Park!

Here's a list of my supplies-

-Peacock Feathers
-Crushed Olive
-Picked Raspberry
-Spiced Marmalade

Hope this brightens your weekend!!!

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. So very bright and pretty! The black bike really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors you used - isn't that Picked Raspberry just the most gorgeous color ever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, definitely bright and summery! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorful and bright...such a great way to say Happy Sunday! CAS at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful cheery card Rachel, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! the colors are so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!