Pages

June 13, 2015

A Mermaid For Summer

It's a gorgeous Saturday here, and I am just settling into Summer!  We have had nothing but rain, but I do enjoy the break from school just as much as my kiddos!

I just have a simple card to share today that totally puts me in the Summer mood!

This is a more recent Mermaid Anya digi that I received from The Greeting Farm!

She is super sweet!!
I ended up printing her a little larger than I realized,
so I ended up making a 5 X 5 card.
I am a solid A2 kind of girl,
but I noticed it was a little easier having
more space to work with!

Hair- YR21, YR23, YR24
Outfit- YG91, YG93, YG95
I tried to keep it all a bit "earthy"

I used glitter card stock for the base,
which can be tricky getting things to
adhere to the glitter.
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Brown Webbed Ribbon
Plastic Bubbles
Gold Die Cut Stars

She was a lot of fun to color, and I hope to use her again before the Summer is finished!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel


8 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel I absolutely love this card. The colors are wonderful and the little details go perfectly!! Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Rachel! I have my digi printed and this makes me want to get some color on her ;-) Love the webbed ribbon - it's so perfect for this mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute.. that image is too fun.. i love her fin.. and cool ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card! i love this mermaid too. i also enjoy the break from school, no early wake ups! the weather has been pretty nice here, no complaints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earthy colors...they look great on this gal. I need to ink her up soon! I just love the little bubbles, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Looks great in the square shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's beautiful. all goldy and green. love it. those bubbles are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!