Pages

June 3, 2015

A Challenge That Will Have You In Stitches!!

Happy Hump Day!!  It's time for another fun challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund!!

Today's "Anything Goes" has a twist-
STITCHES!!
Yep, real or faux!!  I am a huge stitch fan!!

Here's what I made!!

Such a sweet image from Whimsy Stamps!!

Here's a list of my supplies-

 And you know where to find them!!  Yep, the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!!

Come join us over at the Challenge Blog, where you can get all of the challenge details, and some serious inspiration!!  Don't forget to use a stamp that 7 Kids carries!!

Have fun!

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Rachel, I love the sweet pretty image, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Fabulous job on the background and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so CUTE.. i love that image and how you created that cool background.. perfect my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love that background - it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, beautiful coloring! I just ordered a stitched border, one can never have enough stitched dies...actually, I only own 2 or 3. MUST HAVE MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww there she is again. love it!! i have several stitched dies and i love them!! it's like if you use one that doesn't have it it's missing something. hahaha! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!