Pages

May 10, 2015

Vellum Challenge Card Details!

It's Sunday once again!!  Rachel here with you, giving you all of the details about my vellum challenge card!

Here's my card-

I had to use my Mama Elephant Photo Bomb set, it's too cute!
I colored in these little cuties with my C Copic colors.
I used a sheet from Echo Park's Creative Agenda pad, 
for the base.  I then wet embossed one of the sentiments
from the Photo Bomb set onto my piece of vellum
that I cut out using my Stitched Rectangle dies from Memory Box.
I decided to get out the sewing machine and stitch around the
edge of each of my layers.
I had a few scrap pieces of glitter cardstock that matched perfectly,
so I mounted my image on to it, and attached a little heart.
I thought the sequins would be the perfect touch to finish my card off!


Here's my supply list-


Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Such fun little details...love the wet embossing in white. Hope you have some fun plans for the day that involves a little celebration and a little crafting time...Happy Mother's Day to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitching around the vellum! perfect way to solve how to attach vellum to a card without all the glue showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and I love cards with vellum! I am amazed by your stitching - it's so pretty, and so are the sparkly sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!